Littmann Master Cardiology
The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology Stethoscope is the ultimate acoustical stethoscope. Patented single-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragm lets you monitor both high and low frequencies without having to turn over the chestpiece. Features a handcrafted, solid stainless steel chestpiece, two-tubes-in-one design, lightweight comfort headset, special procedures adapter for difficult site and pediatric auscultation, non-chill rim, double-leaf binaural spring, and patented 3M Littmann snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips. Provides the best acoustics Littmann stethoscopes offer, with a significant improvement in low-frequency response. Seven-year warranty.
- Single Head Cardiology Stethoscope
- Patented tunable diaphragm alternates between low and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece.
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together.
- Flexible patented special-procedures adapter designed for auscultation of difficult body sites, pediatric, or emaciated patients.
- Headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle to minimize air leaks and prevent the headset from loosening over time.
- Patented 3M Littmann snap-tight soft-sealing eartips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustical seal.
- With black tubing, chrome eartubes and black eartips.
- Personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- 22″ length